The first instalment of my new series ( #ARS = #Autumn Recipe Season ) is here! Today I will be sharing with you how to make my favourite berry muffins. What I love about these is that you can make them with blackberries, blueberries or raspberries! These are lovely muffins, perfect for a cold autumn evening or as a delicious treat breakfast!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cup sugar ( use 1 if you like it sweet and 1/4 if you want it less sweet )
- 2 large free range eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup berries ( choose any type of berries… get creative and do a mixture! )
- In a bowl cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs, beating after each one.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl and then gradually stir into the egg-butter-sugar mixture.
- Add milk. Fold in berries.
- Place into baking cups and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 180°C